Ask us Anything: For Business
At shilo. we know how hard it is sometimes to find the information you need, when you need it most. A virtual meeting or phone call may be all you need right now to resolve an issue, help you through a challenging and difficult time or discuss future needs and plans.
We know that especially during this time you are leading and managing your workforce to navigate the challenges that the COVID-19 pandemic has presented. Some of you will be ahead of the curve (excuse the pun), but some of you may still be very unsure about what your options are with respect to your workforce.
An ‘ask us anything’ consult will get you going in the right direction.
Here are the top 10 questions shilo. are being asked by our clients and networks
- How long can I continue to pay employees during this crisis while they are not working?
- Do we have the right working from home policies and procedures in place for employees to work from home for long periods of time?
- How much unlimited personal leave is reasonable?
- What aspects of people’s jobs can truly be done from home?
- What are some of the innovative ways’ employees can still be effective and work from home?
- How do I effectively support my casual, consulting, contracting workforce?
- How do I effectively support my employees who have to care for children while working from home?
- What are some of the flexible options to try and retain employees and keep my business afloat?
- As a last resort, when may I need to start laying off employees and what are my obligations around this?
- How do I keep employees motivated and engaged through these challenging times?
In addition, many senior leaders and executives are asking us about personal resilience, managing self and leading others during a crisis. Whatever your people question we can help you.
Through this time, our initial consult is free of charge.
If your enquiry is urgent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org