Change management is about how we prepare, equip and support people to adopt change in order to drive successful organisational outcomes.
When your organisation undertakes projects or initiatives to improve performance, create business opportunities or address key issues, they often require changes; changes to processes, job roles, organisational structures and types and uses of technology.
However, it is the employees who must ultimately change how they do their jobs. If employees embrace and adopt the changes required, it should deliver the expected results.
The way your people are kept informed, included, consulted and engaged is critical to the successful implementation of any business transformation or change initiative.
shilo.consultants can partner with you to successfully implement any transformation or change initiative. This includes:
- Defining the people impacts of a transformation or change initiative.
- Providing a detailed outline of the impacts on the employee experience.
- Assessing the change impacts and creating a change management plan that includes a communications plan, stakeholder management plan and upskilling and training requirements.
- Redesigning processes and identify the people impacts.
- Supporting design thinking processes to help you create people focused solutions that lead to early and significant adoption by those impacted by the change.
- Leading a human-centered design approach to developing principles that ensure products and services are relevant and beneficial to the end user (end customer or internal customers).
- Helping you redefine the future ways of working relevant to your business and providing guidance and planning to equip your employees with new skills to thrive in this new environment.
- Creating and implementing change training programs such as, leading though change or coping with change.